Monday, May 4, 2009

[Le Le Diary] May,04 2009

I am in MML now...
And our teacher ask me about our presentation draft...
Haiz... Yong Hong was the leader and he is not here...
Nobody know where he gone...
And what should i do now??? I really dunno what can do...
Then I just tell teacher I dont know lo...
And i think teacher is angry because of us..
We are suppose to pass up our homework today de... but till now just a group pass up onli ..

Today , erm... not bad at all lo...
I know how to do the Book Keeping Question , but ok ok nia la...
And today math period ,our math teacher looks like very angry leh...
Because nobody listen to her... pity de teacher...

Now...Teacher said that we must pass up our draft at tmr morning...
And our Interview havent do yet leh... and the draft ...haiz
Teacher say must Paraphrasing de ...
I think Yong Hong havent do yet leh....
Jackie said that he do the draft till 4 am yesterday nite... wow...

Today morning someone ask me wana go Xue Huan birthday party or not...
But I think Pei Yee will "ki siao" if i go ...
If Pei Yee also go hor.. that's good lo , we can shopping there...

Today I eat many candy leh...
Hope my teeth will health...(dunno correct or not de...)

OK FINISH LE...
I KNOW MY ENGLISH WAS POOR....
AND ALL BROKEN ENGLISH DE...
IF ANYTHING WRONG DE HOR JUST TELL ME...

2 comments:

  1. 看不懂~所以来灌水

    ReplyDelete
  2. sry~~
    I HAV SOMETHING TO DO SO I DIDNT GO TO MML~~
    KESIANNYA LU~~
    SCOLD BY TEACHER~~
    I ALSO ANGRY~~
    I SAID I DIN DO~~
    I CAN GO DIE LAH~~
    DUN TRUST ME~~

    ReplyDelete